Create, maintain, and leverage professional relationships-in only 20 minutes a day.
Meaningful relationships are a must-have to sustain and further your career. A network built on reciprocity, depth, and trust isn’t merely helpful to your career growth; it is absolutely necessary. Your skills, work ethic, education, lived experience, passions-all these will only achieve their full potential when paired with meaningful relationships.
Your Invisible Network provides a practical, nuanced plan for building and sustaining a network that will supercharge your growth-from author Michael Urtuzuástegui Melcher, an internationally acclaimed executive coach and leadership expert who has partnered with professionals in nearly every field for decades. Every chapter of Your Invisible Network contains compelling true stories along with quick lessons and manageable practice exercises that even the busiest of professionals can fit into their schedules.
As you take immediate action to build and deepen your network, you’ll learn how to:
- Recognize the seven types of relationships critical for your career success
- Foster meaningful connections with people with whom you have little in common
- Find mentors and sponsors
- Reach out to people despite discomfort-and know what to do if they don’t respond
- Serve as a resource and benefactor to others
- Develop your convening power
- Build a happier and more fulfilled work life
No matter what career stage you’re in, it’s time to reevaluate your network and equip yourself with the tools to boost its power-your secret weapon for career success.
There are no reviews yet.