Learn to create and edit images using Adobe Photoshop
Adobe Photoshop Classroom in a Book (2023 release) uses real-world, project-based learning to cover the basics and beyond, providing countless tips and techniques to help you become more productive with the program. For beginners and experienced users alike, you can follow the book from start to finish or choose only those lessons that interest you. Learn to:
- Correct and improve digital images
- Seamlessly remove backgrounds, repair images, and replace skies
- Explore advanced filters that use machine learning and cloud processing
- Select subjects with complex outlines, including hair, quickly and precisely
- Composite multiple images and combine with typography
- Edit video, including transitions and motion effects
- Edit camera raw images
- Automate tasks
- Save as a Photoshop cloud document to easily edit across desktop and mobile devices
- Export your work for web, mobile devices, and print
Classroom in a Book®, the best-selling series of hands-on software training workbooks, offers what no other book or training program does-an official training series from Adobe, developed with the support of Adobe product experts.
Purchasing this book includes valuable online extras. Follow the instructions in the book’s “Getting Started” section to unlock access to:
- Downloadable lesson files you need to work through the projects in the book
- Web Edition containing the complete text of the book, interactive quizzes, and videos that walk you through the lessons step by step
What you need to use this book: Adobe Photoshop (2023 release) software, for either Windows or macOS. (Software not included.)
Note: Classroom in a Book does not replace the documentation, support, updates, or any other benefits of being a registered owner of Adobe Photoshop software. This book covers Photoshop on desktop only. It does not address Photoshop on the iPad.
There are no reviews yet.